Various Full-text E-Resources
AccessMedicine from McGraw-Hill Medical is a comprehensive online medical resource that provides a complete spectrum of knowledge from the best minds in medicine, with essential information accessible anywhere. More than 100 references help students and residents succeed throughout their medical education, including the latest editions of the world’s most respected medical texts such as, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine and CURRENT Medical Diagnosis & Treatment.
Find the full list of texts on AccessMedicine at: accessmedicine.mhmedical.com/textbooks
A unique collection of examination and procedural videos, patient safety modules, audio files, and animations that feature complicated concepts presented in terms students can understand are available, including videos illustrating fundamental medical concepts drawn from the world’s most trusted medical textbook, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine.
For a complete list of videos and animations go to: accessmedicine.mhmedical.com/multimedia
AccessPhysiotherapy from McGraw-Hill Medical is devoted exclusively to the study, instruction, and practice of physical therapy – with groundbreaking content for today’s PT. Updated regularly, this comprehensive online physiotherapy resource integrates leading physical therapy textbooks, procedure and exercise videos, image galleries, self-assessment tools, and a unique cadaver dissection tool –optimized for viewing on any device.
AccessPhysiotherapy provides PT students with instant access to videos, self-assessment, and leading physical therapy textbooks that will establish an important foundation for learning, and allows physical therapists to brush up on their knowledge or access quick answers as the need arises.
AccessPhysiotherapy provides unique benefits that deliver indispensable support and reliable information designed to enhance the learning and development of the core principles of physical therapy all in one place through these exclusive interactive features:
- Leading physical therapy textbooks – Included with AccessPhysiotherapy is the definitive collection of physical therapy texts from McGraw-Hill Medical, such as the fully searchable and complete content of Dutton’s Orthopaedic Examination, Evaluation, and Intervention and Therapeutic Modalities in Rehabilitation.
- Multimedia – A robust library of narrated videos designed to teach exercise and rehabilitation techniques, kinetics, and physical therapy interventions – allowing PTs to form a plan of care faster than ever before.
- NPTE review – More than 2,200 interactive self-assessment questions designed to help users prepare for the NPTE exam, including questions from the new edition of McGraw-Hill’s NPTE.
- Anatomy & Physiology Revealed – An interactive cadaver dissection tool that students can use anytime, anywhere to gain valuable anatomical knowledge through unparalleled access to views of the entire human body, along with imaging slides and animations.
- PT lecture series – Learn key neuroscience and neuroanatomy concepts as they relate to physical therapy through an ongoing lecture series, Essentials of Neuroscience in Physical Therapy, which combines graphics, case studies, and narration.
- Quick Answers – Concise outlines of common conditions and disorders at your fingertips – whether used as a high-yield review for studying or for quick reference in the clinical setting.
This growing subscription package contains a large selection of multidisciplinary eBook titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter, and is a strong complement for any academic collection. The breadth of information available through this package ensures that users will have access to information relevant to their research needs.
ebooks are selected for this collection to assist students and scholars with various business research, special project and entrepreneurial needs, and to help students understand general business concepts. The eBook Business Collection encompasses a variety of business topics, such as marketing, finance, supply chain management and entrepreneurship, with additional focus on career growth, personal development, communication and networking.
Access to a growing selection of over 160000 e-books from trusted publishers in all academic subject areas.
This collection contains more than 35,000 multidisciplinary e-books from more than 90 of the best university presses in the world. Covering a variety of subjects such as technology, science, literature and humanities, the collection serves a full range of audiences, offering basic introductory texts to high-level research materials.
Full text access to over 28,000 titles of ebooks including Book Series, Handbooks, Reference Works.
Access to Business, Management, Economic, and Social Sciences eBook collections published by Emerald.
The Academy is a prestigious international institution for the study and teaching of Public and Private International Law and related subjects. The work of The Hague Academy receives the support and recognition of the UN. Its purpose is to encourage a thorough and impartial examination of the problems arising from international relations in the field of law. The courses deal with the theoretical and practical aspects of the subject, including legislation and case law. All courses at the Academy are, in principle, published in the language in which they were delivered in the Collected Courses of The Hague Academy of International Law.
Access to 90,000+ titles from Springer and Palgrave including textbooks, monographs, proceedings and reference works.
Full-text access to Wiley Publications on a various subject areas.