Nutrition and Food
- AGRIS: International Information System for the Agricultural Sciences and Technology. AGRIS is a global public domain Database with 4320474 structured bibliographical records on agricultural science and technology. 77.31% of records are citations from scientific journals. The bibliographic references contain either links to the full text of the publication or additional information retrieved from related Internet resources.
- Dietary Supplements Labels Database: Information about ingredients in more than two thousand selected brands of dietary supplements.
- DNPAO (Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity and Obesity): Nutrition Strategies and Resources.
- Food and Nutrition Information Centre: Resource Lists, Topic Information on nutrition and health, herbal and dietary supplements, school nutrition and food service, food safety, food composition and other resources.
- Food Insight: The International Food Information Council Foundation.
- National Institute on Aging (NIA): Healthy Eating Resources.
- Nutrition.gov is a USDA-sponsored website that offers credible information to help you make healthful eating choices. It serves as a gateway to reliable information on nutrition, healthy eating, physical activity, and food safety for consumers.
- The Nutrition Source: by the Harvard School of Public Health